CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR 6 MONTHS - LUXURIOUS FULLY FURNISHED 88M2 TWO-BEDROOM APARTMENT WITHIN A SECURED APARTMENT COMPLEX IN AMSTERDAM EAST
High-end, fully furnished two-bedroom apartment approximately 88m2 with a south facing balcony overlooking the waterfront. The apartment is on-trend featuring the latest in design and includes luxurious furnishings and a complete inventory of household equipment. You’ll feel instantly at home.
The open kitchen features built-in appliances including a high-spec dishwasher, oven, and refrigerator with freezer. All standard household appliances are included such as a Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, etc.
The master bedroom features a king-size bed and generous wardrobe space. The second bedroom consists of a double bed and desk space. The apartment is complemented with a luxurious bathroom featuring a bath, walk-in shower and double sinks.
The apartment gives you the luxury of a hotel in a homely atmosphere.
- Large 2-bedroom apartment approximately 88m2
- Large and spacious living room with luxurious open-plan kitchen with stunning waterfront views
- Two bedrooms: one king-size and one double bed
- Living area with 6-person dining table
- Luxurious bathroom featuring bathtub and walk-in shower
- Separate large storage room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- South facing balcony overlooking the water
- Apartments at 3rd floor
- Elevator and stairs available
Optional services and other costs:
- Prepayment gas, water, electricity, internet & tenant costs home-owners association: EUR 250 per month
- Mandatory final cleaning fee of EUR 150
- Optional bi-weekly cleaning service for EUR 100 per month
- Optional parking place for EUR 200 per month
The apartment is located on Zeeburgereiland in Amsterdam East. The island was built at the beginning of the 19th century and has been in use as a marine base, army airport and training area for the Dutch army. The bunkers dotted around on the island still refer to this period. Nowadays it has been transformed to a popular neighborhood in Amsterdam for those who want to be close to the city center but have the luxury of spacious housing. Neighborhood facilities include supermarkets Albert Heijn and Landmarkt, grocery shops and restaurants.
The area is an excellent starting point for a more active day with various recreational opportunities close by such as one of the nicest outdoor swimming pools in the Netherlands, an official skating zone and excellent running and biking facilities along the water (Buiten-IJ en IJmeer).
Public transport is around the corner with tramline 26 running every 4 minutes to Central Station in a 10 minute journey. Additionally, there is a bus stop in the direction of various Amsterdam directions including the train and metro station Amsterdam Amstel.